Program Analyst III - International Protocol Unit (IPU) (4x) (IOD - Wash DC)
Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance (Clearance FAQs HERE
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following position: Program Analyst III - International Protocol Unit (IPU) (4x)- (IOD - Wash DC)
. The International Protocol Unit is responsible for coordinating and facilitating official meetings between FBI personnel and foreign national dignitaries at all levels to include the Director's Office, FBIHQ personnel, all 56 field offices and any FBI facility. IPU Personnel routinely schedule and coordinate meetings between international representatives and senior level representatives of the FBI. IPU establishes and maintains relationships with local foreign embassy law enforcement and intelligence partners in order to serve as a conduit to promote information exchanges between the FBI and foreign partners
- Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance (Top Secret clearance must be existing at time of application)
- US Citizen
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum five (5) years Government experience in event planning, meeting coordination, and/or program management or minimum three (3) years as a protocol affairs specialist/special events coordinator in private industry.
- Able to prioritize work assignments effectively and work at all levels of the FBI to include the Director, heads of divisions and field offices.
- Able to exhibit complex organizational skills and have the ability to multitask, and complete multiple tasking within the required deadlines.
- Able to communicate professionally, in writing and orally, and be able to effectively articulate the objectives and goals of IOD and policy related to foreign dignitaries
- Able to solve complex problems and provide recommendations and solutions to internal and external stakeholders; complimenting the FBI and mitigating negative impact of foreign relations abroad.
- Experience applying principles, methods, or tools for developing, scheduling, coordinating and managing projects and resources to support requests.
- Able to communicate at all levels with proficiency and superior professionalism both orally and in writing, to include the entire FBI community, head of foreign agencies, and foreign embassy counterparts.
- Exhibit professionalism, by professionally representing the FBI, business professional dress, and researching and exhibiting cultural respect.
- Required to follow the FBI’s policies and procedures for business attire and grooming standards.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Required. *President Biden's Executive Order mandates vaccinations for all Executive Branch employees and contractors working on or in connection with Department contracts (subject to limited exceptions for disabilities or religious objections) consistent with applicable law and guidance.
- Five (5) years as a Protocol Officer in the Government or Private Industry, with special event planning and large-scale conference coordination.
- Foreign Language education or experience.
- Foreign/International Affairs experience.
ATSG Benefits & Perks—
- Review and analyze multiple meeting requests; determining and scheduling suitable meetings based on the meeting topics and ranking level of the officials and ensure the goals and objectives of the meetings align with the priorities of the requester and FBI Legat.
- Organize, plan, and prioritize meetings and events and assist with FBI larger conference planning.
- Compile meeting agendas to be disseminated to foreign partners and FBI stakeholders.
- Analyze, interpret, edit for grammatical and protocol errors, and coordinate briefing materials - supplied by the IOD operational unit - prior to dissemination. Create and develop official FBI documents to prepare senior level FBI executives for meetings with foreign dignitaries. These documents will be retained as official records with FBI divisions.
- Solicit FBI Legats and operational divisions for information related to the purpose/topics of discussions.
- Establish contacts and interact on a professional basis with FBI, external agency personnel, and local foreign embassies to achieve a common goal.
- Prepare and disseminate briefing materials for dissemination to the Director, Deputy Director and Executive Assistant Director.
- Track and account for all foreign visitors accessing any FBI space maintaining an official records database of topics discussed and any actionable items, to be referenced further for future meetings.
- populate, review, and edit/finalize weekly engagement reports disseminated at all levels within the FBI.
- Coordinate meetings and bilateral information exchanges; strengthen partnerships, and execute FBI training delivered to foreign partners.
- Develop and present presentations and briefings to higher-level management and/or external entities outlining cross programmatic and country oversight.
- Write comprehensive electronic communications documenting: the purpose of the meetings to include: the meeting topics and how the topics align with the FBI’s threat priorities; visiting delegation details for processing of clearances within the Security Division; and informing appropriate parties of granted access to the FBI facility.
- Perform administrative tasks related to protocol such as:
- complete electronic communications for security;
- confirm FBI presenters/agenda;
- escort foreign officials;
- enter/edit meeting details in appropriate database or SharePoint site;
- secure appropriate gifts for presentation, by the FBI host, to the dignitary;
- generating table tents for seating; and
- securing/serving refreshments for the meeting(s) when appropriate.
- Review Agency bios and classified briefing materials.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance Available
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO)
- Life and Disability Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Retirement Benefits: 401(k) Plan
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide® Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.