Management Analyst Mid-Senior II
Top Secret (Clearance FAQs HERE
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following position: Management Analyst Mid-Senior II
. The FBI Criminal Investigative Division (CID) coordinates, manages and directs investigative programs focused on financial crime, violent crime, organized crime, public corruption, international corruption, violation of individual civil rights, drug related crime, and informant matters associated with these investigative areas. CID is responsible for devising policy matters and techniques to be used in complicated investigations, as well as for making a continuous review of investigative procedures and programs. The Management Analyst shall provide program analysts to conduct tactical analysis on criminal activities or incident ans correlate data affiliated with criminal threats.
- Top Secret Security Clearance
- Shall have a minimum of five (5) years of experience.
- Shall have exceptional communication skills with emphasis on effectively communicating detailed analysis and recommendations to personnel.
- Shall have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Shall have experience in preparing presentation materials for a wide audience.
- Shall have experience working in collaborative sessions, while demonstrating strong verbal communication and presentation skills and instruction.
- Shall have experience producing written documentation, to include, but not limited to procedures.
- Ability to recognize when and where problems and opportunities exist and evaluate strengths and weaknesses of potential solutions to problems.
- Shall have experience and be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite-Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or Higher).
ATSG Benefits & Perks—
- Develop comprehensive targeting packages using link analysis tool, open source research, finished intelligence reporting and analysis of communication networks.
- Collect, manipulate, and analyze data and advise management based upon findings.
- Conduct in-depth research of potential threats, subjects, or sources, gather, interpret and evaluate information from all sources, both classified and unclassified, and make recommendations.
- Identify trends and subjects that are engaging or planning to engage in criminal activity.
- Extracts data to produce reports and tactical products for dissemination to external and internal customers. Determine the best format to present the information, such as graphs, tables, charts, summary reports and/or tactical products.
- Prepares and presents oral briefings and written reports on the conclusions and recommendations drawn from data/information.
- Must be skilled in critical thinking in order to determine relevance of information and make decisions that support the accuracy of findings.
- Ability to thoroughly manipulate and exploit each data system utilized, to include knowledge of software to query information, analyze, and report findings. Superior ability to analyze voluminous amounts of information and make decisions regarding its value and worth to a case.
- Ability to analyze, prioritize effectively, problem-solve and to work several tasks concurrently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to comprise writing, editing, and briefing.
- Initiative and judgment are required to anticipate major problems, interpret data, adapt techniques, resolve important issues, and devise and implement new methods.
- Uses various software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical packages, and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and/or reports.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vison Insurance Available.
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits (through AmWell and MDLIVE) that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays.
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO).
- Life and Disability Benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- Retirement Benefits: Fully Vested 401(k) Plan.
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide® Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.