Network Engineer – Level 2
TS/SCI with Poly Clearance (Clearance FAQs HERE
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following position: Network Engineer – Level 2
. Network Engineer performs services to enable all aspects of the network to include maintenance, sustainment of existing networks, and identification/correction of complex inter-network issues.
- TS/SCI with Poly Clearance
- Eight (8) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering technology from an accredited college is required.
- Four (4) years of additional network engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- An IAT level II baseline certification as defined by DoD 8570.01-M is required.
- CCNP, or equivalent, certification or higher required.
- Both certifications are REQUIRED for this position.
- Experience with installation and configuration of any levels of network devices, such as firewalls, switches, routers, cabling, Cisco, Brocade, or Juniper devices is a plus.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to drive a company vehicle.
- Must be available to work an 8-hour shift between the hours of 6am-6pm, as determined by management, or some alternative assigned shift as determined by management dependent on work location.
ATSG Benefits & Perks—
- Facilitate the evaluation, design, and implementation of secure, high-speed, scalable, fault-tolerant network topologies as applicable to CAN and LAN designs.
- Design, integrate, configure, deploy, test, and maintain numerous types of network devices, interfaces, and technologies.
- Possess a strong working knowledge and understanding of network protocols and technologies, to include QoS, MPLS, VLAN, VPN, VRF, VSS, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, and other dynamic protocols.
- Participate in network solution review processes and conduct prototyping, integration, testing and certification of solutions in a lab environment.
- Draft technical requirements, engineering documents, configuration documents, training manuals and troubleshooting processes, updating as needed.
- Work with System engineers, customers, and cross organizational teams to refine requirements.
- Perform Tier-3 engineering NOC support to investigate, troubleshoot, and restore any customer services outage or fault.
- Perform detailed failure analysis to determine root cause and follow-up activities.
- Optimize end-to-end system performance (e.g., capacity, margins, data quality, etc.) and dataflow management.
- Possess strong communication skills, as well as excellent teaming skills and a positive, customer-focused attitude.
- Serve as a role model to less experienced personnel.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vison Insurance Available.
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits (through AmWell and MDLIVE) that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays.
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO).
- Life and Disability Benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- Retirement Benefits: Fully Vested 401(k) Plan.
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide® Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.