IT Infrastructure Engineer- RIS I – Level 2
TS/SCI with Poly Clearance (Clearance FAQs HERE
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following position: IT Infrastructure Engineer- RIS I – Level 2
. IT Infrastructure Engineer plans, organizes and functions as Subject Matter Expert for equipment selection to meet customer Information Technology (IT) service catalog requirements for desktop IT services and provides Tier3 support for those systems.
- TS/SCI with Poly Clearance
- Fourteen (14) years of experience as an HE, analyzing complex hardware systems for IT solutions is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional hardware engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Experience in the following areas are highly desired:
- Asset Management (IT)
- Emerging Technologies
- Ignite innovation and change
- Information Technology Trends
- Make data-driven decisions
- PC/Workstation Software
- PC Operating System
- Technical Troubleshooting
- CompTIA A+ and/or MTA
ATSG Benefits & Perks—
- Analyze hardware specifications and system requirements to develop and document a practical design for hardware components to include IT desktop workstations, thin-clients, peripherals, printers, video interfaces, end-user devices, assertive technology peripherals, etc.
- Provide specific input to the hardware components of system design for end-user desktop IT support components and peripherals.
- Prepare functional requirements and specifications for hardware acquisitions.
- Ensure that problems with operational hardware have been properly identified and solutions will satisfy the user’s requirements.
- Serve as Tier-3 for escalated support by performing advanced troubleshooting of IT desktop operating systems and hardware.
- The Tier 3 role is the final escalation point within the Operations technical support organization.
- Provide hardware engineering expertise to analyze complex IT hardware systems, hardware design, architecture and other technical hardware issues.
- Interface with operating system team as needed in the course of Tier3 hardware troubleshooting.
- Support technical engineering in the development of new Information Technology solutions and support procedures.
- Provides specific input to the hardware components of system design for end-user desktop IT support components to include IT desktops and peripherals.
- Assist with preparing installation guides, field test procedures, and troubleshooting guides.
- Coordinate with Operations, Project Management and Information Systems Security teams.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vison Insurance Available.
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits (through AmWell and MDLIVE) that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays.
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO).
- Life and Disability Benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- Retirement Benefits: Fully Vested 401(k) Plan.
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide® Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.