Active Directory (AD) Systems Administrator
FBI Headquarters (JEH)
Top Secret Security Clearance (current)
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently seeking an Active Directory Systems Administrator
with an active Top-Secret Clearance to join the Information and Technology Branch (ITB) Information Technology Infrastructure Division (ITID) at the Federal Bureau of Investigation in Washington, DC. The FBI ITB ITID mission includes the provision of comprehensive information technology services to all FBI personnel assigned to the FBI Headquarters, J. Edgar Hoover Building (FBIHQ) in Washington, D.C., Field Offices (FOs), Resident Agencies (RAs), and Legal Attaché (LEGAT) located overseas.
In support of this mission, ITID is responsible for the management and support of the FBI’s IT infrastructure. Part of this infrastructure includes systems operating on four (4) enclaves (BlackNet, Unclassified, Secret, and Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information), as well as the underlying facilities and transports to support them.
Required—you ‘gotta have it:
Responsibilities—what your days will look like:
- Active Top-Secret security clearance at time of application
- Experience design, deployment, optimizing, managing, operating, and maintaining Microsoft Windows Active Directory Environment and related services
- In depth knowledge of AD FISMA roles, replication topology, group policy management
- Ability to design, troubleshoot, document, support, secure and maintain file server architecture
- Minimum two (2) Years supporting a US Federal or State Government customer as an Active Directory Systems Administrator
- Minimum of five (5) years of troubleshooting AD; high proficiency with troubleshooting group policy-related incidents; Active Directory administration as their primary job; and other relevant products such as PowerShell, Group Policy, SharePoint, Exchange, etc.
- Knowledge of IT Service Lifecycle within ITIL, MOF, AGIL, or related lifecycle
- Experience managing, operating, developing workflow, and maintaining Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), ADFS, AGPM, SQL, Google Cloud Sync, MBAM, NetWrix, SCOM, WAP, VmWare, and RMAD
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent
- Experience with SQL; LDAP / Secure LDAP, and Dell Active Administrator
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Advanced Group Management Policy (AGPM), Microsoft Resultant Set of Policy,
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Proven Excellence in customer service
- COVID-19 Vaccination Required. *President Biden's Executive Order mandates vaccinations for all Executive Branch employees and contractors working on or in connection with Department contracts (subject to limited exceptions for disabilities or religious objections) consistent with applicable law and guidance.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
- Expert practical experience in creating, modifying, and deleting group policy, troubleshoot group policy issues, determine the effect of all group policies on an account or account group, audit changes to group policy, and maintain a Group Policy Map.
- Expert practical experience using Microsoft Active Directory Services, PowerShell, and/or other scripting tools.
- Expert practical experience using monitoring tools (i.e. Microsoft Advanced Group Management Policy (AGPM), Microsoft Resultant Set of Policy, Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) and attributes).
- Advanced knowledge related to with Microsoft Windows Server (i.e. 2012 r2, 2016 r2, and 2019, including Active Directory).
- Provide quality/production methods to ensure existing group policies are not already in-place to implement user request or change.
- Provide active follow-up with users and engineers to ensure actual change worked and did not cause of corrupt use profiles and permissions.
- Identify impacts of AD, GPO, OU changes.
- Knowledge of Incident, Request, Problem, and Change Management Process and defined by ITIL or similar standard(s), frameworks, or process
- Experience managing Domain replication
- Expert practical experience applying Federal Information Services Management Act (FISMA) rules to the AD environment.
- Technical writing skills.
- Ability to effectively share technical knowledge between government and contractor’s personnel.
- Highly recommended have Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS), Security Plus (CompTIA)); preferably Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certifications.
- Able to administer PKI and certificate services
- Able to administer RSA tokens, as an RA or LRA
- Advanced knowledge related to installing and configuring Windows Server 2012, 2016, and Windows Server 2019
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.