ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following position: Configuration Manager
, Level 3.
- Eight (8) years of experience as a CM in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- A Master’s degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, reducing the total years of experience to six (6).
- Four (4) years of additional CM experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Detailed understanding of ITIL change, configuration, and release management processes.
- ITIL / ITSM / CMMI experience.
- Experience in IT project management.
- Experience with IT system configuration management using an enterprise ticketing system.
ATSG Benefits & Perks—
- Ensuring that the Configuration Management (CM) environment facilitates product review, and change and defect tracking activities, and preferably has experience or training in the use of CM tools.
- Developing the CM plan.
- Reporting progress based on change requests.
- Understanding configuration management principles.
- Responsibility for the execution of the CM process, which includes operating the defined and agreed process, ensuring it interfaces with all other relevant processes, reviewing the effectiveness and efficiency of the process, performing process audits and managing the process improvement cycle.
- Auditing configuration management activities by validating results against the baseline. Reports findings to change manager for final review and recommendation of revisions as appropriate.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vison Insurance Available.
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits (through AmWell and MDLIVE) that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays.
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO).
- Life and Disability Benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- Retirement Benefits: Fully Vested 401(k) Plan.
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide® Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.