ATSG Contract Specialist
Secret Clearance (Clearance FAQs HERE
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently seeking a Contracts Specialist for our corporate office. Candidates for this role should be well-versed in government contracting. This position will be responsible for analyzing contract requirements, special provisions, and terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, corporate policies, and business unit procedures. The work environment this person will be a part of is a work-hard-play-hard mentality. They should be self-motivated, ambitious, and a solid communicator. Candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to obtain a government-issued security clearance.Primary Qualifications—
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)—
- Secret Clearance; existing and active clearance that is visible in the JPAS portal is highly preferred; Interim Secret Clearance acceptable.
- Education: Completion of a 4-year degree in accounting, business, finance, law, contracts, or another relevant course of study
- Professional Experience: At least five (5) years' experience performing in a contract management role within the federal contracting industry
- Experience managing all forms of government contracts (Cost-type, FFP, T&M ID/IQ contracts, GWACS, and GSA Multiple Award Schedules)
- Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and other regulations, policies and laws pertaining to government contracting
- Knowledge of contract types and methods
- Ability to draft moderate to complex contractual documents
- Working knowledge of contracting concepts
- Strong to excellent analytical and communications skills
- Ability to use independent judgment and creativity to address and resolve contractual issues
- Excellent negotiating skills
ATSG Benefits & Perks—
- Analyze contract requirements, special provisions, and terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, corporate policies and business unit procedures
- Analyze new laws, regulations and contract trends for potential impact on business unit goals and objectives
- Serve as focal point for corporate business units, customers, subcontractors, and partners for all contractual matters
- Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with federal regulations and corporate policies
- Develop, prepare, execute and maintain Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA), Teaming Agreements (TA), Subcontract Agreements, Consulting Agreements, and Licensing Agreements
- Review, analyze and make recommendations to senior managers on externally-generated contract documents and agreements
- Advise senior managers on government contract requirements and procedures
- Maintain contractual records and documentation to include receipt and control of contract correspondence, contractual changes, status reports, etc.
- Monitor customer satisfaction with corporate contracting practices and compliance with contract terms and conditions
- Monitor transaction compliance (milestones, deliverables, invoicing, etc.)
- Monitor and ensure contract closeout, extension or renewal
- Monitor, track, and report to senior managers and corporate business units on contract period of-performance and funding levels
- Other ad hoc assignments as needed
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vison Insurance Available
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits (through AmWell and MDLIVE) that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO)
- Life and Disability Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Retirement Benefits: Fully Vested 401(k) Plan
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide® Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.