Network Engineer - RIS I – Level 2
TS/SCI with Poly Clearance (Clearance FAQs HERE
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following position: Network Engineer - RIS I – Level 2
. Network Engineer performs network engineering services to enable all aspects of network management from network design through implementation, maintenance, sustainment of existing networks, and identification/correction of complex internetwork issues.
- TS/SCI with Poly Clearance
- Eight (8) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering technology from an accredited college is required.
- Four (4) years of additional network engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- An IAT level II baseline certification as defined by DoD 8570.01-M is required.
- CCNP, or equivalent, certification or higher required.
- Both certifications are REQUIRED for this position.
- Experience with installation and configuration of any levels of network devices, such as firewalls, switches, routers, cabling, Cisco, Brocade, or Juniper devices is a plus.
- Hands on knowledge of VOIP, QOS, OSPF, multicast, VPNs, Firewalls and Ethernet required.
ATSG Benefits & Perks—
- Performs network engineering services to enable LAN and CAN aspects of a large enterprise network.
- Matches customer requirements to standard architecture designs and works directly with the service delivery group to implement networking upgrades.
- Provides Tier-3 support including but not limited to corrective actions, equipment refresh support, modernization efforts, and new network turn ups.
- Uses networking knowledge to ensure network capacity and availability SLAs are achieved.
- Interacts with multiple groups such as operations, installation, security, and system engineers to meet contract requirements and SLAs.
- Day to day activities may include designing, documenting, configuring and troubleshooting network architectures to include: VLANs, OSPF areas, Core, Distribution and Access architecture layers, connectivity to datacenters and end users.
- Uses network management tools such as MFNA, Solarwinds and Gemx to analyze network characteristics (e.g., traffic connect time, transmission speeds, packet sizes, and throughput), troubleshoot problems and recommends corrective action.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vison Insurance Available.
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits (through AmWell and MDLIVE) that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays.
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO).
- Life and Disability Benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- Retirement Benefits: Fully Vested 401(k) Plan.
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide® Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.