IT Telephony Infrastructure Engineer - RIS I – Level 2
TS/SCI with Poly Clearance (Clearance FAQs HERE
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following position: IT Telephony Infrastructure Engineer - RIS I – Level 2
. IT Telephony Infrastructure Engineer provides the planning, design, acquisition, implementation and Tier 3 support of VOIP based communications systems.
- TS/SCI with Poly Clearance
- Eight (8) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering technology from an accredited college is required.
- Four (4) years of additional network engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- An IAT level II baseline certification as defined by DoD 8570.01-M is required.
- CCNP, or equivalent, certification or higher required.
- Both certifications are REQUIRED for this position.
ATSG Benefits & Perks—
- Meets with customer to develop voice system enhancement requirements.
- Engineers voice solutions for small, medium and large campus voice environments.
- Performs engineering studies to determine short and long-range engineering plans and designs of telecommunication systems.
- Design, integrate, configure, deploy, test various types of voice communications related devices and systems including Cisco call manager voice gateway.
- Supports one or more of the following: network components of VOIP infrastructure, voice mail, e911, cellular and phone systems and other telecom systems as necessary.
- Conducts project planning, cost analysis and vendor comparisons.
- Analyzes network characteristics (e.g. latency, jitter, packet sizes, and throughput), troubleshoots problems, and recommends modification of voice system and network.
- Coordinates with network engineering team Drafts technical requirements and planning documentation.
- Assesses vendor patches and new feature rollouts and develops test cases to be used in integration testing.
- Helps develop installation and maintenance job guides for the technician workforce.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vison Insurance Available.
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits (through AmWell and MDLIVE) that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays.
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO).
- Life and Disability Benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- Retirement Benefits: Fully Vested 401(k) Plan.
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide® Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.