Management & Program Analyst - MLAT
Top Secret Security Clearance (Clearance FAQs HERE
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following position: Management & Program Analyst - MLAT
. The mission of the Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty (MLAT) Unit is to collaborate with the Department of Justice Office of International Affairs (DOJ-OIA) to standardize and centralize MLAT protocols and requirements, to be the central repository for all incoming MLAT requests to the FBI, and to facilitate and monitor the progress of all incoming MLAT requests requiring FBI assistance. The MLAT Unit provides training and guidance on MLAT-related matters to Legal, FBI field offices, and foreign law enforcement partners. MLAT Unit supports the FBI’s interests abroad by ensuring the FBI fulfills its duty to support the U.S.’s reciprocal obligation to foreign countries in the collection, filtering, and production of evidence located in the U.S, including electronic evidence from U.S.-based Internet Service Providers (ISPs).
- Top Secret Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree, Military experience, investigative experience or relevant work experience.
- Excellent organizing, planning, and coordinating skills.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal / liaison skills
- Must work well in a high-stress environment
- Strong working knowledge of IT/computers
- Able to read legal documents and understand U.S. legal standards
- Able to generate graphic products for dissemination to both internal and external partners
- Ability to perform research and detailed analysis.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a Government setting preferred.
- Technical and Legal experience preferred.
ATSG Benefits & Perks—
- Receive and manage traditional mail and e-mail, containing legal documents, electronic production returns from ISPs, and FBI documents from field offices, from the Department of Justice (DOJ) Office of International Affairs (OIA); United States Attorney Offices (AUSAs) throughout the U.S; ISPs, and FBI Field Offices.
- Review foreign and domestic legal documents to identify tasking for the FBI.
- Perform analysis and de-confliction utilizing multiple FBI internal databases and systems.
- Maintain, and periodically update, the Unit’s tracking tools (Access Database).
- Utilize technology and software tools to review the electronic production returns, received from the ISPs, and filter out non-relevant content and/or information.
- May be required to review obscene material as part of criminal, child exploitation and counterterrorism investigations.
- Author documents, to be used in court proceedings, worldwide.
- Utilize software/hardware to produce discs, to be disseminated by DOJ-OIA to our international partners, for evidence entered into court proceedings.
- Develop final reports to be disseminated to DOJ-OIA and our international partners.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vison Insurance Available.
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits (through AmWell and MDLIVE) that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays.
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO).
- Life and Disability Benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- Retirement Benefits: Fully Vested 401(k) Plan.
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide® Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.