Top Secret (Clearance FAQs HERE
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following position: Data Analyst
. This position supports the Information Technology Infrastructure Division (ITID), Collaboration and Identity Services Section’s (CISS) Mobility Program Office (MPO) and is a part of the Telecommunications Expense Management (TEM) team. The objective of this team is to provide program management of enterprise managed smartphones, tablets, and other mobile telecommunications support services to classified and unclassified FBI enterprises.
The TEM team will be comprised of multiple analysts and data analysts who will provide the highest level of customer support experts to manage at least 40-50,000 mobile devices, their inventory and carrier voice/data plans. The team will utilize designated FBI database systems to provide outputs such as (but not limited to) scheduled reports, ad hoc reports, monitoring reports, usage reports, and data synchronization. The requirements for the Data Analyst on this contract are as follows:
- Top Secret Security Clearance. Qualified candidates will already possess the fully adjudicated clearance required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited institution.
- One (1) year of experience in advanced technical writing and data analysis skills.
- At least one (1) year of demonstrated experience with a majority of the Microsoft Office programs, Oracle 11g, or other enterprise database systems.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Required. *President Biden's Executive Order mandates all U.S. Federal employees and contractors providing services to the U.S. Federal Government who are working on or in connection with and U.S. Department contracts (subject to limited exceptions for disabilities or religious objections) to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.
ATSG Benefits & Perks—
- Provide Customer Service Support to all customers while working on this task order.
- Support mobile device users on a daily basis, using the FBI designated ticketing application to view, track, and update service desk IT tickets that concern mobile telecommunication services and devices.
- Manage common tasks: Examples of common tasks include but not limited to new device orders, Mobile Telephone Number (MTN) changes, MTN Voice Mail password resets, global roaming voice/data plans, reconciling inventory and ordering matters, and maintaining MPO documentation.
- Correspond with using the designated FBI system(s) to resolve issues.
- Download and merge vendor and FBI weekly and monthly data.
- Create professional reports including but not limited to customized weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Design, maintain, and customize the FBI designated data system(s) to produce weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc data tracking as mandated by the FBI.
- Analyze data to track usage, billing, and FBI Human Resource data to create and distribute weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports as required by the FBI.
- Streamline data merging techniques and data analysis tool sets with expertise recommendations using the FBI designated database and reporting system(s).
- Provide analysis to manage cost, reduce waste, and coordinates recommendations with the task lead for constant reporting to MPO as well as designated FBI customers.
- Analyze vendor chargers and validates invoice charges, resolving errors with carriers.
- Validate data integrity when processing orders, reconciling vendor invoice charges, and FBI inventory control.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance Available
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- 11 Paid Federal Holidays
- Paid Annual Leave (both vacation and sick)
- Employer paid Basic Life and Disability Benefits
- Voluntary Employee paid Life and Disability Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for High Deductible Health Plans
- Retirement Benefits: Traditional and Roth 401(k) Plans
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide® Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.