Regional Technology Infrastructure Coordinator – IT Advisor IV
Panama City, Panama
MRPT Clearance for US Citizens and TCNs or RSO Clearance for LNs (Clearance FAQs HERE
*Please Submit All Resumes in English
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for an Regional Technology Infrastructure Coordinator – IT Advisor IV
to work with International Narcotics and Law Enforcement (INL) in Panama City, Panama
on the CARSI Initiative. This opening is in response to the Government taking efforts to consolidate positions in Latin and Central America to one source.
The CARSI Initiative, one of the largest and most sophisticated multi-lateral security efforts in the world, provides funding for the USG to assist the governments of the CARSI countries with police professionalization, justice sector reform, counter narcotics efforts, border security management, crime and violence prevention, and anti-corruption efforts. This Initiative will focus on a series of policing roles Aviation, Leahy Vetting Coordinator/Program Assistant, Architect, Engineer, Justice Technical, Security Logical and Criminological, Expert on Appeals, Infrastructure Renovation, Justice Sector Legal Advisor, Psychosocial Counselor, Strategic Advisor, Technical and Legal, Indigenous Law, and Transparency Procedures. Requirements and Skill Qualifications for the Regional Technology Infrastructure Coordinator – IT Advisor IV
are as follows:
- MRPT Clearance for US Citizens and TCNs or RSO Clearance for LNs
- U.S. Citizen, Third Country National (TCN), or Local National.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university in computer science or a related field.
- Demonstrated 10 years of experience working in software development, engineering, and/or programming.
- Demonstrated experience planning, organizing and managing technology projects.
- Demonstrated fluency in Spanish and English at the FSI 3/3 level.
- Demonstrated ability in Business Intelligence solutions.
- Demonstrated expertise using Business Intelligence for training end users, with experience analyzing database structures and proposing solutions to the database administrator/database expert of the team.
- Demonstrated knowledge of unified modeling language flowcharts and diagram applications to help with requirements analysis and to ensure end users understand new applications or new modules.
- Demonstrated two years of Microsoft Server experience and knowledge of T-SQL and C# programming languages.
- Demonstrated knowledge of web-based applications with database integration and administration.
- Demonstrated knowledge of cyber-security protocols and standards.
- This is a regional position with very frequent travel required throughout Central America and the United States as mandated by the needs of the program and at the direction of the Program Officer.
- Demonstrated ability to assess, develop, and evaluate systems for recommendations for future projects and interaction, including connecting platforms for information sharing, identifying redundancy of effort, resources, or planning.
- Demonstrated experience in managing the creation and implementation of technological systems and applications, as well as providing proper follow-up monitoring mechanisms relating to technology.
- Demonstrated ability to write reports in a concise and easily understandable manner, including project updates, process manuals, and clear and measurable objectives. Must also be able to demonstrate the ability to manage others in a positive and professional manner to provide reports and information toward the success of bilateral programs.
- Demonstrated ability to assist, guide, and oversee others to evaluate, design, develop and implement technology systems and applications related to police education, intelligence, information-sharing, and professionalization.
ATSG Benefits & Perks—
- The Regional Technology Coordinator guides bilateral and regional technology advisors and specialists in assisting INL Posts to develop, enhance, implement and evaluate technology platforms, hardware, software, and processes.
- Initiates contact with Central American INL Directors and Program Managers to assess the current status of INL-funded IT development projects for police professionalization, education, information sharing, and reform.
- Identifies redundancy of effort, resources, or planning, and reports in a concise and easily understandable manner how to address or better coordinate the efforts across the region.
- Advises and assists bilateral technology advisors to evaluate, design, develop and implement technology systems and applications related to police education, intelligence, information-sharing, and professionalization.
- Ensures host government IT and police professionals have full access to developed and donated applications, programs, hardware, and software assets, providing proper follow-up mechanisms and support to fully nationalizing all platforms.
- Advises and assists implementers with project updates, preparing reports, and providing proper documentation for current and future technology plans and initiatives.
- Assists INL bilateral offices to educate and explain programs, projects, processes, and other activities and plans to INL local leadership, WHP, and host government officials in a direct and concise manner with clear and measurable objectives.
- Assertively informs in writing to the bilateral Directors, the INL Panama Program Officer, and WHP regarding potential and perceived waste, abuse, fraud, or misuse of systems or information, including revealing ‘backdoors’ or other gaps in programs that could be used for leaking information.
- Ensures performance of quarterly reviews on all automated and manual reporting from donated systems to identify and correct recipients of information to include only those officials with a ‘need to know’ are included.
- Maintains full confidentiality of work requirements, requests, process, contacts, locations, and any other information related to INL or host government contracts.
- Creates implementations plan with the Regional IT Team, including designing, developing and executing regional solutions to IT requirements.
- Ensures all projects managed by the Regional IT Team are focused on regional capacity building versus single-country use technology that the bilateral Advisors manage or create.
- Maintains updated implementation plans and reports monthly in writing to keep INL leadership fully apprised of the progress of projects with easily understood and concise information.
- Manages meetings with Regional IT Team members, bilateral INL Program Managers, and appropriate host nation counterparts to review, advance, and address requirements of active tasks and projects.
- Hours for this full‐time position will be the core hours of the INL Panama program: Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week.
- This position will be located in Panama City, Panama.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vison Insurance Available.
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits (through AmWell and MDLIVE) that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays.
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO).
- Life and Disability Benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- Retirement Benefits: Fully Vested 401(k) Plan.
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide® Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.