Inventory and Administrative Assistant
U.S. Embassy, San Salvador, El Salvador
MRPT Clearance (U.S. Citizens & TCNs) or RSO Clearance (LNs) (Clearance FAQs HERE
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for an Inventory and Administrative Assistant
to work with International Narcotics and Law Enforcement (INL) in San Salvador, El Salvador on the Central America Regional Security Initiative (CARSI) contract. This opening is in response to the Government taking efforts to consolidate positions in Latin and Central America to one source.
The CARSI contract, one of the largest and most sophisticated multi-lateral security efforts in the world, provides funding for the USG to assist the governments of the CARSI countries with police professionalization, justice sector reform, counter narcotics efforts, border security management, crime and violence prevention, and anti-corruption efforts. This Initiative will focus on a series of Policing, Specialty, IT, and Administrative roles. Requirements and Skill Qualifications for the Inventory and Administrative Assistant
are as follows:
- MRPT Clearance (U.S. Citizens & TCNs) or RSO Clearance (LNs)
- Two (2) years of post-secondary study at college or university level.
- FSI level 4/4 Spanish, level 3/3 English
- Must be familiar with computer equipment and Microsoft Office programs to include word processing and spreadsheet programs.
- Six (6) months of experience in GOES administrative/inventory and U.S. Government (USG) assistance programs, this includes intern experience.
- Comprehensive and detailed knowledge and understanding of INL governing policies, precedents, procedures, budget, procurement and inventory regulations.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- This position is located in San Salvador, El Salvador. Travel within El Salvador and some international location is required.
- Works most closely with the US Embassy INL/El Salvador Director, Contracting Officer (CO), and Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR).
- Maintains open, timely, and effective communication with INL/El Salvador leadership, resulting in a relationship that proactively addresses potential problems with flexible, workable solutions.
- Receives tasks, assignments, and guidance from the INL Logistic Supervisor.
- Assists at the INL warehousing logistic area giving support with the warehouse stock control, inventory database, deliveries of donated items to the GOES.
- Provides administrative assistance to all the project managers in their respective programs.
- Maintains and follows the procedures for the verification of the INL program items, when they are received at the Embassy´s compound.
- Prepares official document DS-0485 form that will be used like donation receipt.
- Creates and tracks donated items to the GOES into the ILMS/EUM/Database.
- Prepares the delivery of the items that will be donated to the GOES.
- Supports organizing all kind of official document like DS-0584 form, DS-127 form, Excel sheets, Letters of donations (LOD´s).
- Provides support to the INL official events such as “Donation Ceremonies”.