Project Manager – FBI CID
Top Secret (Clearance FAQs HERE
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following position: Project Manager – FBI CID
. The FBI Criminal Investigative Division (CID) coordinates, manages and directs investigative programs focused on financial crime, violent crime, organized crime, public corruption, international corruption, violation of individual civil rights, drug related crime, and informant matters associated with these investigative areas. CID is responsible for devising policy matters and techniques to be used in complicated investigations, as well as for making a continuous review of investigative procedures and programs.
The project manager shall ensure all-work activities are performed in a timely and cost-effective manner while maintaining the highest quality of performance; manage and oversee all personnel and resources utilized in the performance of the program; identify and maintain a management structure and organization with over aII project control and authority for the performance of work under this program.
- Top Secret Security Clearance
- Shall have a minimum of 10 (ten) years' experience.
- Shall have experience providing project management support at an executive-level within a federal government and/or corporate environment.
- Shall have keen attention to detail.
- Shall have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Shall ensure that all performance standards are adhered.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or Higher).
ATSG Benefits & Perks—
- A technically proficient and professionally capable staff is established and maintained throughout the period of performance.
- Personnel turnover is minimized, and individuals are motivated to achieve excellent and timely performance.
- Problems are avoided and unavoidable problems are resolved with little or no disruption to the activities performed under the SOW.
- The quality and timeliness of products and services provided under this task order are continually monitored to ensure improvement throughout the life of the task order.
- All resources used for the performance of work under the task order are identified, their roles clearly defined, and their relationship to the remainder of the organization established and identified.
- A resource base is maintained that can be called upon to fulfill urgent and unusual requirements of the takes order. The base resources must be identified and available to assume responsibilities on a temporary basis, within 48 hrs. of a request for service.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vison Insurance Available.
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits (through AmWell and MDLIVE) that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays.
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO).
- Life and Disability Benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- Retirement Benefits: Fully Vested 401(k) Plan.
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide® Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.