Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist- Specialist Advisor Level III
MRPT or RSO as applicable. (Clearance FAQs HERE
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following position: Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist- Specialist Advisor Level III
. This candidate will work with Dept. of State, International Narcotics and Law Enforcement (DOS-INL) in Tegucigalpa, Honduras on the Central America Regional Security Initiative (CARSI) contract.
The CARSI contract, one of the largest and most sophisticated multi-lateral security efforts in the world, provides funding for the US Government to assist the governments of the CARSI countries with police professionalization, justice sector reform, counter narcotics efforts, border security management, crime and violence prevention, and anti-corruption efforts. This initiative will focus on a series of Policing, Specialty, IT and Administrative roles. Requirements and responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- MRPT or RSO as applicable.
- U.S. Citizen, Third Country National or Local National.
- Post graduate degree in international relations, law, law enforcement, project management, public policy, sociology, or related field, and five (5) years of experience in the field of specialty; or Bachelor's degree in international relations, law enforcement, public policy, sociology or related field and ten (10) years of experience in the field of specialty; or fifteen (15) years of relevant experience.
- Field of specialty includes experience in monitoring and evaluation, project management, and/or performance management, data collection and management, analysis using software such as SPSS and presentation.
- Experience with data presentation, including data visualization, report production and/or copy editing.
- FSI Level 4/4 English and 4/4 Spanish.
- Proven ability to deliver a quality written product and presentations in English.
- Demonstrated communication and liaison skills appropriate to work with a wide variety of governmental, public, and private sector representatives; as well as with local community members and groups.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Required. *President Biden's Executive Order mandates all U.S. Federal employees and contractors providing services to the U.S. Federal Government who are working on or in connection with and U.S. Department contracts (subject to limited exceptions for disabilities or religious objections) to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.
- Experience with technical writing or report production.
- Knowledge or experience with international narcotics and law enforcement-related programs.
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI, or other similar business intelligence software.
- High level of competency with statistical analysis and statistical programs such as SPSS or STATA.
- Experience supporting Non-governmental Organizations.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- Develop Monitoring and Evaluating (M&E) plans and procedures.
- Create realistic and feasible performance measures to measure project outcomes and effectiveness in support of programs across the criminal justice sector.
- Support, manage, and/or conduct data collection efforts.
- Develop and maintain M&E data management, analysis, reporting system and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Work with Program Officers, Managers, Specialists, and Assistants, as well as implementers and Honduran Government partners to determine the most effective and efficient data collection methodology for selected indicators and shall be in charge of collecting all data.
- Data collection effort may include (but are not limited to), submitting data requests to host governments, partnering with NGOs or other government partners, researching open source data, working with private entities, or designing and implementing surveys, interviews, or statistical modeling.
- Become a subject matter expert in all INL-H programs, and coordinate with the INL Bureau M&E specialist on shared data management and the coordination or deconfliction of data collection.
- Draft Project Monitoring Plans (PMPs) and Data Collection Templates (DCTs) and work with INL leadership, program teams and implementers in order to determine how the data will be collected, displayed, and reported.
- Coordinate the response to ad hoc data calls requested by the Embassy Front Office or Washington D.C.-based leadership, and brief decision-makers when requested and ensure continuity of operations by guaranteeing access to all data, standard operating procedures, and knowledge is available to program teams.
- Hours for this full-time position will be the core hours of the U.S. Embassy in Tegucigalpa, Honduras, Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week.
- The position will be stationed in Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
- National and international travel may be required.