Deputy Program Manager - IPPSO
MRPT Clearance (Clearance FAQs HERE
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following proposal effort postion: Deputy Program Manager - IPPSO
. The requirement for this contract is to support U.S. government efforts to enhance the operational effectiveness of police in peacekeeping operations. The goal of this program is to improve the capacity of partner countries to generate, train, deploy, and lead effective police officers and units in UN Peacekeeping missions by providing capacity-building support and specialized training. The International Police Peacekeeping Operations Support (IPPOS) has a multi-pronged approach:
- Build institutional sustainability to improve the management, logistical, and administrative capacities that contribute to high-quality deployments.
- Collaborate with UN Police Division to improve doctrine, develop UN training standards for police, and certify UN instructors.
- Develop local training staff and mentor them as they deliver UN required pre-deployment training to Formed Police Units (FPUs) and Individual Police Officers (IPOs).
- Train FPU commanders, FPU mechanics, and FPU units in areas that include, but are not limited to, leadership, firearms, VIP protection, and equipment maintenance.
The Deputy Program Manager will provide strategy, managerial, and administrative support to the Program Manager to fulfill the IPPOS task order objectives. This position may require travel to and within countries with security, health, and other potentially dangerous conditions.
- MRPT Clearance
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Five (5) years professional experience.
- Three (3) years’ experience in program management.
- Demonstrated experience organizing multifaceted projects.
- Demonstrated analytic and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to function in diplomatic and developing country environments.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in overseas program management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage contracts and personnel.
- Experience with peacekeeping and/or criminal justice sector reform.
- Knowledge of theory-of-change and Department of State program design per 18 FAM 300.
ATSG Benefits & Perks—
- Analyze options for how best to achieve the objectives. Conduct research for relevant findings and analysis of performance to date in this analysis. (Note: relevant research might come from fields such as peace operations, adult learning, institution building, conflict sensitivity, gender, and/or evaluation.
- Assist with developing a plan for achieving the desired objectives that is feasible and based on sound logic.
- Support the Program Manager in developing and maintaining a system for monitoring progress toward the desired objectives and linking that information to future decision making.
- Provide support to the Program Manager for all aspects of Personnel and Project Management tasks as needed, including but not limited to:
- Support for ensuring internal coordination across all task order elements.
- Assistance for tracking when project staff need to complete activities.
- Reviewing candidates to achieve task order objectives.
- Communicating with staff deployed overseas on behavior and performance issues.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vison Insurance Available.
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits (through AmWell and MDLIVE) that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays.
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO).
- Life and Disability Benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- Retirement Benefits: Fully Vested 401(k) Plan.
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide® Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.