Program Manager - IPPOS
MRPT Clearance (Clearance FAQs HERE
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following proposal effort position: Program Manager - IPPOS
. The requirement for this contract is to support U.S. government efforts to enhance the operational effectiveness of police in peacekeeping operations. The goal of this program is to improve the capacity of partner countries to generate, train, deploy, and lead effective police officers and units in UN Peacekeeping missions by providing capacity-building support and specialized training. The International Police Peacekeeping Operations Support (IPPOS) has a multi-pronged approach:
- Build institutional sustainability to improve the management, logistical, and administrative capacities that contribute to high-quality deployments.
- Collaborate with UN Police Division to improve doctrine, develop UN training standards for police, and certify UN instructors.
- Develop local training staff and mentor them as they deliver UN required pre-deployment training to Formed Police Units (FPUs) and Individual Police Officers (IPOs).
- Train FPU commanders, FPU mechanics, and FPU units in areas that include, but are not limited to, leadership, firearms, VIP protection, and equipment maintenance.
The Program Manager is ultimately responsible to the Contracting Officer, Contracting Officer’s Representative, and INL Program Officer for meeting the IPPOS task order objectives, staying within budget, and addressing all performance issues. This position may require travel to and within countries with security, health, and other potentially dangerous conditions.
- MRPT Clearance
- A graduate degree in international relations, business, law, public administration, or related fields.
- At least ten (10) years of professional experience.
- At least seven (7) years of overseas programs and contracts management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage contracts and personnel, including at least three years of supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated analytic ability.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to function effectively in diplomatic and developing country environments.
- Knowledge of theory-of-change program design and Department of State program development per 18 FAM 300.
- Experience with peacekeeping and/or international criminal justice sector reform.
ATSG Benefits & Perks—
- Analyze options for how best to achieve the objectives. Include relevant research findings and analysis of performance to date in this analysis. (Note: relevant research might come from fields such as peace operations, adult learning, institution building, conflict sensitivity, gender, and/or evaluation).
- Develop a plan for achieving the desired objectives that is feasible and based on sound logic.
- Develop a system for monitoring progress toward the desired objectives and linking that information to future decision making.
- Hire staff able to achieve the task order objectives.
- Create a working environment in which staff are able to achieve task order objectives. This includes promoting communication about objectives, how to achieve them, and addressing obstacles, as well as timely feedback on employee performance.
- Communicates behavior and performance expectations for staff, follows up to ensure the highest levels are maintained, and takes appropriate action, when needed, to ensure no contractor personnel behavior reflects poorly on the U.S. government.
- Ensure internal coordination across all task order elements for successful completion of objectives.
- Coordinate with INL and the INL-designated representative(s) in country.
- Manage a process for establishing and tracking when contract staff need to complete activities.
- Ensure work stays within the authorized budget.
- Provide accurate reporting on: (1) how actual activity implementation compares to planned activity implementation (in terms of timing, budget, and quality); and (2) progress, or lack thereof, toward task order objectives.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vison Insurance Available.
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits (through AmWell and MDLIVE) that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays.
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO).
- Life and Disability Benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- Retirement Benefits: Fully Vested 401(k) Plan.
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide® Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.