USSOCOM IDIQ Program Manager (PM)
Top Secret Security Clearance (Clearance FAQs HERE
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following proposal effort position: USSOCOM IDIQ Program Manager (PM)
. The IDIQ PM role will be responsible for overall execution of the Special Operations Forces (SOF) Core Services Support (SCS) IDIQ contract. The purpose of this contract is to provide subject matter expertise and knowledge based services in support of USSOCOM’s enterprise requirements for U.S. based and globally assigned SOF missions. The support provided to the government will be in areas of Education & Training Services, Management Support Services, Program Management, Engineering, Technical & Professional Services, and Administrative & Other Services. The IDIQ PM will serve as the focal point between HQ USSOCOM SOF AT&L-KH personnel and ATSG’s management of any issues and/or discrepancies. The IDIQ PM ensures full compliance with the terms and conditions of the contract and ensures that non-conforming contract services are swiftly corrected. This role is considered Key Personnel for this proposal.
- Security Clearance:
- Top Secret Security Clearance – Qualified candidates will have a fully awarded and active clearance visible in the JPAS system.
- Professional Experience (must possess both of the following):
- Ten (10) years’ total experience in USSOCOM assigned organizations as military, Government civilian, or contractor. Assigned organizations and units include: SOCOM HQs at MacDill AFB, JSOC HQs, USASOC HQs, NAVSPECWARCOM, AFSOC HQs, MARSOC HQs, and TSOCs (SOCAFRICA, SOCCENT, SOCEUR, SOCPAC, SOCSOUTH, SOCKOR, SOCNORTH); and
- Five (5) years’ Program Management experience on a DoD Contract, ending not longer than 12 months prior to proposal submission.
- Certifications (must possess one of the following):
- Project Management Professional (PMP); or
- DAWIA Level III PM certification; or
- An additional five (5) years’ (total of 10 years’) Program Management experience on a DoD Contract.
- Education (must possess one of the following):
- Master’s degree in any Business-related field; or
- Bachelor’s Degree and an additional (five) 5 years’ (total of 15 years’) experience in USSOCOM assigned organizations, as military, Government civilian, or contractor.
ATSG Benefits & Perks—
- Manage the supervision of TO personnel; manage contractor employees and the performance associated with all task orders and contract performance.
- Manage the implementation of any necessary training to stay current with appropriate DoD and USSOCOM policy and guidance.
- Provide the management of infrastructure to make business travel arrangements.
- Responsible for subcontract management and performance.
- Monitor the prime-sub work distribution to ensure there are no OCI conflicts.
- Plan, control, monitor, and report cost, schedule, and performance metrics.
- Manage the development and submission of all required information and deliverables in accordance with individual task order requirements and timelines.
- Document and notify the government of actual or potential contractor program management problems and/or performance deficiencies. Perform corrective actions for all identified contractor program management problems and/or deficiencies within timeframes specified by the KO.
- Manage the technical approach and expertise, organizational resources, and management controls necessary to meet the cost, schedule, and performance requirements specified in this SOW and in any resultant task orders awarded during the of performance of this contract.
- Ensure contractor personal, consultants and/or subcontractors adhere to ATSG policies such as the Contractor Identification Policy, Email Policy, Human Trafficking Policy, Privately Owned Vehicle (POV) Policy as well as any client specified policies within the contract.
- Management of this contract will be in support of USSOCOM Enterprise which shall include locations such as HQ USSOCOM - MacDill AFB FL and its subordinate Component Commands and all of their requisite locations (both CONUS and OCONUS), United States Army Special Operations Command (USASOC) – Fort Bragg, NC; Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) - Fort Bragg, NC; Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC) - Hurlburt Field, FL; Marine Special Operations Command (MARSOC) - Camp Lejeune, NC; Naval Special Warfare Command (NAVSPECWARCOM) - Coronado, CA; and the Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs) in various locations.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vison Insurance Available
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits (through AmWell and MDLIVE) that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO)
- Life and Disability Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Retirement Benefits: Fully Vested 401(k) Plan
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide® Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.