Senior System Engineer
Top Secret (Clearance FAQs HERE
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following position: Senior System Engineer
. The FBI Criminal Investigative Division (CID) coordinates, manages and directs investigative programs focused on financial crime, violent crime, organized crime, public corruption, international corruption, violation of individual civil rights, drug related crime, and informant matters associated with these investigative areas. CID is responsible for devising policy matters and techniques to be used in complicated investigations, as well as for making a continuous review of investigative procedures and programs.
- Top Secret Security Clearance
- Shall have a minimum of fifteen (15) years IT experience in all areas of the IT system life cycle including: Cost exploration (Concept of Operations, Analysis of Alternatives, and Cost Benefit Analysis).
- Requirements Definition and Requirements Trace ability Methods.
- Configuration Management including configuration identification, change control and Configuration Auditing.
- Systems Maintenance including installation, operations, change management, back-up and recovery, and continuity of operations.
- Shall have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Shall have the ability to coordinate and develop comprehensive reports through gathering, analyzing, and summarizing data and information from a variety of sources.
- Shall have the ability to prepare presentation materials for a wide audience.
- Shall have excellent communication skills with emphasis on effectively communicating program details with all levels of management and capable of working independently.
- Shall have experience and be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite-Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, SharePoint and Visio.
- Shall have experience working in collaborative sessions, while demonstrating strong verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Shall have experience evaluating, analyzing and recommending options in improving efficiency and effectiveness in system and software life cycle development phases.
- Shall have experience producing written documentation, to include, but not limited to procedures and instruction.
- Shall have experience assisting in the creation of training materials; computer training modules; data analysis; and to support outreach/training efforts.
- Shall have experience managing, tracking, prioritizing, and scheduling multiple projects simultaneously and with meeting short deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree (or Higher) in Business or IT related field.
ATSG Benefits & Perks—
- Ability to have an understanding of Federal IT security requirements including FIS MA guidelines.
- Ability to provide guidance and recommended changes to the NGIC on both internal and external processes and system documentation.
- Ability to assist in marketing the NGIC to FBI law enforcement partners.
- Ability to recognize when and where problems and opportunities exist and evaluate strengths and weaknesses of potential solutions to problems.
- Ability to work effectively with others and have good interpersonal skills such as working well under pressure supervised or independently.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vison Insurance Available.
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits (through AmWell and MDLIVE) that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays.
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO).
- Life and Disability Benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- Retirement Benefits: Fully Vested 401(k) Plan.
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide® Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.