Top Secret (Clearance FAQs HERE
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following position: Graphic Designer
. The FBI Criminal Investigative Division (CID) coordinates, manages and directs investigative programs focused on financial crime, violent crime, organized crime, public corruption, international corruption, violation of individual civil rights, drug related crime, and informant matters associated with these investigative areas. CID is responsible for devising policy matters and techniques to be used in complicated investigations, as well as for making a continuous review of investigative procedures and programs.
- Top Secret Security Clearance
- Shall have a minimum of eight (8) years' experience.
- Shall have the ability to determine scope, nature, and intended audience of the information being conveyed.
- Shall have the ability to demonstrate seasoned judgment in selecting and designing visual materials to ensure presentations are prepared according to the requirements.
- Shall have the ability to analyze suitability of text and photographs submitted by reviewing them for clarity, consistency, and accuracy.
- Shall have experience and be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Photo Shop, SharePoint and Creative Suite.
- Shall have excellent communication skills with emphasis on effectively communicating program details with all levels of management.
- Bachelor's Degree (or Higher) in IT related field.
- Experience and an understanding of guidelines established by the Government Printing Office Style manuals, standards found in the US Department of Justice Graphic Standards Manual, or those issued by the Joint Committee on Printing Standards, and other federal guidelines and policies.
ATSG Benefits & Perks—
- Ability to analyze, conceptualize, and recommend solutions to difficult and complex issues that may arise and when requests for visual productions fall outside standards.
- Ability to plan work that has been assigned and coordinates resources, setting deadlines, creating layout and design, and often times directly interfacing with customer/users.
- Ability to work under short deadlines imposed by customer/user/senior-level management.
- Ability to work effectively with others and have good interpersonal skills such as working well under pressure supervised or independently.
- Ability to apply the complex principles of artistic design to assignments, often with limited input and/or resources, to effectively stimulate interest and express a point - redesigns or recreates submissions to best illustrate the concept at hand.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vison Insurance Available.
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits (through AmWell and MDLIVE) that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays.
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO).
- Life and Disability Benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- Retirement Benefits: Fully Vested 401(k) Plan.
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide® Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.