Management Analyst Basic I
Top Secret (Clearance FAQs HERE
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following position: Management Analyst Basic I
. The FBI Criminal Investigative Division (CID) coordinates, manages and directs investigative programs focused on financial crime, violent crime, organized crime, public corruption, international corruption, violation of individual civil rights, drug related crime, and informant matters associated with these investigative areas. CID is responsible for devising policy matters and techniques to be used in complicated investigations, as well as for making a continuous review of investigative procedures and programs. The Management Analyst shall provide administrative support service to various units within CID
- Top Secret Security Clearance
- Shall have a minimum of four (4) years of experience as a management analyst providing administrative support at an executive-level within a federal government and/or corporate environment.
- Shall have the ability to multitask independently in a fast “paced” environment.
- Shall have demonstrated experience and high degree of proficiency using MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Shall have experience preparing documents, letters, memorandums, reports, briefings, and/or administrative forms, such as government travel and expense forms.
- Shall have experience proofreading grammar and punctuation with a high level of accuracy.
- Shall have the ability to be flexible, adaptable, and work well in a large team environment.
- Shall have keen attention to detail.
- Shall have excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Shall have the ability to self-start and take initiative with minimal support or guidance.
ATSG Benefits & Perks—
- Provides administrative support to the Section Chief, while supporting unit staff. Answers phone, prepares reports/correspondence and maintains their schedule/calendar.
- Provides typing/word processing support (including spreadsheet applications) to include composing internal and external routine/non-routine memos and correspondence with minimal direction; obtaining appropriate approvals. May generate labels using mail merge and graphs/tables using graphic software.
- Completes standard office forms, budget documents etc.; handles confidential subject maters frequently.
- Opens, reviews, prioritizes and highlights incoming mail for Section Chief; responds to routine correspondence when appropriate. Sends mail using appropriate mail carrier. Sends/receives faxes and makes copies when needed.
- Maintains general office accounting and bookkeeping functions as required; track monthly budget and reconcile monthly general ledger researching any discrepancies. Verifies and initiates payment for accounts payable, reimbursement of expenses, etc.; monitor against budget.
- Identifies relevant data, compiles and evaluates making recommendations regarding data/information for others use. Enters data, maintains information, manipulates and defines reports for specific tracking purposes (statistics, project status). May take the lead role in managing projects.
- Generates reports, evaluates data and makes recommendations/summarizing trends for Section Chiefs review. Material may largely consist of confidential information; requires use of judgment and discretion.
- Coordinates/maintains Section Chiefs schedule, coordinates meeting locations, catering arrangements, travel arrangements, etc. as required. Anticipates and prepares content materials needed by Section Chief for meetings. Serves as a liaison between Section Chief and Unit personnel, management, and customers. Communicates using appropriate tact and discretion.
- Develops, sets up, maintains and retrieves organizational files and records that are generally electronic or manual.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vison Insurance Available.
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits (through AmWell and MDLIVE) that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays.
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO).
- Life and Disability Benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- Retirement Benefits: Fully Vested 401(k) Plan.
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide® Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.