Windows System Administrator - RIS I – Level 2
TS/SCI with Poly Clearance (Clearance FAQs HERE
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following position: Windows System Administrator - RIS I – Level 2
- TS/SCI with Poly Clearance
- Ten (10) years of experience as an SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
ATSG Benefits & Perks—
- Responsible for administrating day-to-day IT systems to include system availability, backup/restore, configuration changes, maintaining and patching both physical and virtual.
- Installs new software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related problems.
- Sectionalizes trouble between hardware and software.
- Performs system backups and recovery, possibly using non-standard tools and methods.
- Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Provides 2nd and 3rd Tier support, coordinating timely resolution of problems related to computing hardware and software.
- Involves consulting with clients, hardware and software vendors, application programmers and the networking (WAN/LAN) support groups.
- Includes direct technical support for all products delivered in this 7x24 hour environment.
- Responsible for monitoring and responding to technical hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of testing tools and techniques for desktop, servers, LAN/WAN, voice or video networks.
- Performs capacity planning, system administration, system tuning, problem analysis and hardware/software upgrades.
- Develops administrative policies, documentation and procedures to ensure that assets are properly maintained and operated.
- May install and configure workstations, servers, printers, and data, voice or video network components.
- Performs testing and establishes system acceptance criteria on current and new hardware and software.
- Develops local administrative policies and procedures to ensure database and system integrity.
- Conducts meetings with the clients and other support groups to establish critical dates and LAN and client/server requirements, determines training needs and develops system administration guidelines tailored to the work environment.
- Coordinates the delivery and staging of client/server hardware and software including Ethernet wiring for the workstation and file server platforms.
- Configures and builds the server hardware and network interfaces to meet client and vendor technical specifications.
- Completes documentation needed for inventory and installation planning.
- Builds client profiles and system configurations for software distribution equipment. Responds to system alerts and engages in troubleshooting and problem resolution.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vison Insurance Available.
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits (through AmWell and MDLIVE) that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays.
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO).
- Life and Disability Benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- Retirement Benefits: Fully Vested 401(k) Plan.
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide® Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.