Management and Program Analyst - OSSFO
Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance (Clearance FAQs HERE
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following position: Management and Program Analyst - OSSFO
. Staff provide in depth analysis towards FBI’s and IOD’s overall mission by processing a wide variety of intricate and multifarious general, criminal, and terrorism leads from inception to completion. Staff will provide a detailed synopsis of research findings in final form to represent or supplement official investigative case document results; sets out additional leads for coverage by other field offices, legal attaché offices, and/or FBIHQ.
- Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance
- High School Degree
- Strong interpersonal / liaison skills
- Must work well in a high-stress environment
- Working knowledge of IT/computers
- Minimum of five (5) years of work experience in a related field
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher is preferred
ATSG Benefits & Perks—
- Manage and manipulate data in a variety of automated databases as it relates to compliance and accountability, and/or the FBI’s investigative priorities.
- Research and analyze existing policies, reports, files, guidelines, directives, laws, statutes, objectives, operations, and available resources.
- Interpret, clarify, coordinate, implement, and/or recommend policies, procedures, instructions, and requirements for the organization/program.
- Prepare and deliver briefings and presentations to management officials. Compose memoranda, executive summaries, analytical narratives, detailed statistical or descriptive reports, and/or concise graphs/charts in order to present sound recommendations.
- Prepare reports that present findings, cite applicable policies, identify causative situations, and recommend corrective actions. Evaluate, research, and prepare complete and concise responses to in-depth inquiries, reports, and other matters. Assist in the development of manuals, guides, and information packages.
- Compile and analyze disparate data for reporting and make recommendations to management on discrepancies.
- Analyze policies and procedures to determine the impact on and effect of such regulations on current and future operations.
- Revise methods for collecting data; develop and/or adopt new productivity measures.
- Arrange and conduct meetings with external representatives to review their respective organization's programs, functions, operational practices, organizational plans, policies, procedures, and prior evaluations.
- Contractor must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, in order to tactfully and persuasively advise and guide executive management relative to a variety of issues which can be delicate in nature; make presentations; and prepare complete, clear, and concise formal and informal reports, correspondence, briefings, charts, tables, and graphs that are distributed throughout the Bureau.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vison Insurance Available.
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits (through AmWell and MDLIVE) that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays.
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO).
- Life and Disability Benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- Retirement Benefits: Fully Vested 401(k) Plan.
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide® Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.