Management and Program Analyst - LOTU
Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance (Clearance FAQs HERE
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following position: Management and Program Analyst - LOTU
. The Logistics and Official Travel Unit (LOTU) serves the official travel needs of FBI employees and task force officers in support of investigative, operational, and training travel throughout the world. LOTU also maintains liaison with Department of State personnel (Special Issuance Agency) and Consular Offices located within foreign embassies in Washington, D.C. and around the nation.
- Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance
- High School Degree
- Minimum three (3) years analytical and task planning experience.
- Shall be able to clearly and effectively communicate, orally and in writing, with all levels of the FBI as well as entities outside of the organization such as Department of State (DOS), Department of Justice (DOJ), and over one hundred foreign embassies.
- Must possess organizational skills in an ever-changing environment and be able to prioritize and reprioritize tasks and responsibilities on a daily basis.
- Knowledge of policies and regulations governing the safeguarding and dissemination of information.
- Must have valid U.S. driver’s license and willingness to drive in/around the national capital region when needed/assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited Institution
- Three plus (3+) years of experience as a Passport/Visa Specialist or as a Program Manager.
ATSG Benefits & Perks—
- Serves as an FBI Passport and Visa Specialist with authority bestowed by the Department of State (DOS) – Special Issuance Agency (SIA) to manage and conduct related transactions required for overseas travel. Establish and sustain business relationships through liaison with DOS-SIA and consular officers in over one hundred foreign embassies is paramount in facilitating the issuance of passports and visas.
- Manage an Area of Responsibility (AOR) including one of six overseas regions (i.e. Legal offices for permanent assignment), and TDYs (i.e. a portion of all agency employees.) This position may also include various duties (as needed) of the Passport and Visa Processing Center. This requires effective and efficient planning and organizational skills in order to meet mission requirements in a fast and ever-changing environment of the FBI’s Passport and Visa Program.
- Manage, coordinate, and process diplomatic, official, contractor, and/or tourist passports and visa applications for employees, family members accompanying employees to posts overseas, and Task Force Officers (TFO).
- Provide knowledgeable instruction on the proper procedures to follow for completion of passport and visa applications and assume responsibility for compliance and processing until issuance. This requires constant orientation and knowledge of changes in policies and procedures that impact various processes related to DOS-SIA and each of the foreign embassies.
- Responsible for the management, reliability, and timely input of information into appropriate computer applications. These computer applications interface with each other and are absolutely critical for future reference and reporting.
- Provide secure, timely, and professional courier services to the DOS-SIA, foreign embassies, and other locations around the National Capital Region (NCR). The information being transported is considered to be Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and must be safeguarded at all times.
- Serve as the authoritative source (as granted by the Department of State-DOS, Special Issuance Agency-SIA) of information for the FBI’s Passport and Visa Program. Provide consultation, policy and regulatory guidance to all FBI employees in connection with their official documentation for travel/duties overseas. Answer related questions and explain procedures/practices that may appear ambiguous.
- Establish contacts that include FBI and DOJ employees, at all levels, in the U.S. and around the world as well as with DOS and consular officers/officials in the foreign embassies. Denoted efforts include: obtaining required documentation for overseas travel, acquiring and providing information, resolving problems, determining effective solutions to difficult and sensitive issues, and explaining policies and procedures governing the processing of passports and visas. A high degree of tact and diplomacy is required and expected in dealing with the various contacts in order to meet LOTU’s mission.
- Administer and manage a highly variable workload subject to unpredictable changes in volume, complexity, and deadlines. Assignments involve many phases being pursued concurrently given the passport and visa program’s ever-increasing workload. Assignments require constant attention and adjustments to plans and schedules due to unforeseen developments of FBI/Legal operations overseas in order to be successful.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vison Insurance Available.
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits (through AmWell and MDLIVE) that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays.
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO).
- Life and Disability Benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- Retirement Benefits: Fully Vested 401(k) Plan.
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide® Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.