Management and Program Analyst – GRU
Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance (Clearance FAQs HERE
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following position: Management and Program Analyst – GRU
. The Global Readiness Unit (GRU) is responsible for ensuring accountability of all FBI personnel serving overseas. Accountability is accomplished through support and monitoring of software and hardware tracking devices. GRU maintains and supports a database of information related to Personnel Recovery equipment and information. GRU staffs an Accountability Watch Desk, hosted in SIOC, which provides 7 days of coverage to support FBI personnel overseas. The watch desk can assist with Phoenix installations, testing of equipment, and respond to alerts generated by monitored devices. In addition, GRU coordinates with SIOC, TTU, and other internal and external partners to ensure the best and most effective methods are employed to ensure the safety and security of FBI personnel overseas.
- Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree, Military experience, or relevant work experience
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal / liaison skills
- Must work well in a high-stress environment
- Working knowledge of IT/computers
- Available to work shifts, including evenings, weekends, holidays, and other days when the US Government is closed (SIOC operates 24/7)
- Able to generate graphic products for dissemination internally and to external partners
- Experience preparing and delivering briefings preferred
- Five (5) years Program Management experience
ATSG Benefits & Perks—
- As a Watch Stander; work 8-hour shifts, including evenings, weekends, holidays, and other days when the US Government is closed (SIOC operates 24/7).
- Utilize technology to maintain awareness of the location of FBI personnel overseas.
- Provide mobile application instructions to personnel traveling overseas.
- Troubleshoot application and device problems, escalating to other resources when needed.
- Establish and utilize a network of internal and external resources to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Support training of FBI personnel preparing to travel overseas, including updating and presenting PowerPoint slides, and demonstrating technology in SIOC and at Quantico.
- Maintain awareness of tracking tool and technology development.
- Manage inventory of tracking tools, including receiving and shipping items.
- May be required to work beyond shift schedule hours during emergencies.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vison Insurance Available.
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits (through AmWell and MDLIVE) that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays.
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO).
- Life and Disability Benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- Retirement Benefits: Fully Vested 401(k) Plan.
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide® Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.